Acharya Nagarjuna University
Centre for Distance Education
Nagarjuna Nagar 522510 AP
Phones: 0863-2293299, 08645-211023
Mob: 94908 20973/74 and 98482 85518
ADMISSION NOTIFICATION FOR THE CALENDAR YEAR: 2014
Applications are invited from all over India for admission into the following courses offered by the Centre for Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University under the Distance Mode for the Calendar Year 2014 batch.
A: Direct Admission with Prescribed Qualifications
BA / B.Com / B.Sc / BBA / BHM / BLISC / MLISC / MA / MSW / MBE / M.Com / MHRM / LLM / M.Sc. / UG & PG Diploma / Certificate Courses in HIV / AIDS Counseling, Hotel & Hospital House Keeping, Teacher Education, Communicative English, Diploma in Food Production, Yoga for Human Excellence.
B: Admission through Entrance Test
BA / B.Com / B.Sc / BBA / BHM / MCA / M.B.A. (3 Yrs) with Dual Spec. / MBA (2 Yrs) with Single Spec. Courses.
Last date for submission of filled in applications:
a) M.Sc., PGDBT, PGDBI Courses: Without late fee: 05-05-2014 – With a late fee: 19-05-2014
b) M.A., M.Sc. Maths, M.Com, M.H.R.M., B.L.I.Sc., M.L.I.Sc, MBE, UG & PG Diploma, Diploma, Certificate Courses: Without late fee: 12-05-2014 – With a late fee: 02-06-2014
c) BA, B.Com., B.Sc., B.H.M., B.B.A., MBA, MCA Courses
1) First Entrance Application Form: 31-03-2014
Date of Entrance Test (Sunday): 27-04-2014
2) Second Entrance Application Form: 19-05-2014
Date of Entrance Test (Sunday): 01-06-2014
3) Admission Application Form: Without lat fee: 30-06-2014, With a late fee: 14-07-2014
Refer to www.anucde.info or prospectus for complete details of all the courses such as eligibility, fee stricture, course structure and list of study centres.
Sale of Applications: Applications for all the courses can be obtained from the study centres and also from the Centre for Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University by submitting Crossed Demand Draft from any scheduled commercial bank draw in favour of “Director, Centre for Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University” payable at Nagarjuna Nagar or Guntur.
Applicant should invariably write his / her name, address and the course name on the reverse side of the DD. Applications can also be downloaded from www.anucde.info and cost of application must be enclosed to the downloaded application or through SBI Internet Banking I-Collect Facility.
COST OF APPLICATION FORM CUM PROSPECTUS
1. BA / B.Com / B.Sc. / BBA / BHM: Entrance Test: By Hand: Rs.200 – By Post / Internet: Rs.250
2. MBA (3 yrs) / MBA (2 yrs) / MCA Entrance Test: By Hand: Rs.550 – By Post / Internet: Rs.600
3. Admission into MBA (3 Yrs) / MBA (2 yrs) / MCA with prescribed qualification: By Hand: Rs.350 – By Post / Internet: Rs.400
4. Admission into UG / PG / UG & PG Diploma / Diploma / Certificate / B.LI.Sc. / M.LI.Sc. Courses with prescribed qualification: By Hand: Rs.120 – By Post / Internet: Rs.170
? If adequate number of students are not enrolled for any particular course, University reserves the right to withdraw that course.
? If adequate number of students are not enrolled in any particular study centre, they will be allotted to other study centres where the course is offered.
Leave a Reply