NALSAR is conducting N-MET for MBA admissions for the academic year 2014-16.
Eligibility for Indian Nationals:
- Graduates of any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized institute/university. Candidates appearing in the qualification exam are also eligible to apply.
- Below 30 years of age for people applying under the general category and 32 years for SC/ST/People with Disability.
Eligibility for Foreign Nationals:
- Graduates of any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam. Candidates appearing in the qualification exam are also eligible to apply.
- Individual must possess citizenship of a country other than India.
- Below 40 years of age.
How to Apply
- Download the MBA Application Form 2014 – 16 here
- Attach the Demand Draft for Rs. 1,000/- (Rs. 750/- S.C./S.T./PWD) drawn in favour of ‘REGISTRAR, NALSAR M.B.A. A/c’ payable at Hyderabad.
- Send the duly filled-in Application Form along with the relevant documents to “The Registrar, NALSAR University of Law, Justice City, Shameerpet, R.R. Dist. – 500 078 A.P.” mentioning ‘M.B.A. Application Form 2014-16’ on the top of the envelope.
1. Last Date for receipt of filled-in application forms: June 10, 2014
2. Admission Test (N-MET 2014): June 15 (10.00 a.m. – 12.00 noon)
3. Group Discussion and Personal Interviews: June 15, 2014 (12.30 p.m. onwards)
4. Declaration of Results: June 18, 2014
5. Admission Formalities (including payment of fees): June 29, 2014
6. Orientation: June 30, 2014
7. Commencement of Classes: July 1, 2014
For more details, visit: http://www.cms.nalsar.ac.in/admission