NATIONAL TESTING AGENCY
(An Autonomous Organization under the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India)
NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR HOTEL MANAGEMENT & CATERING TECHNOLOGY
JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION (NCHM JEE-2020)
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination (NCHM JEE 2020) for admission to the B.Sc. Hospitality and Hotel Administration Course at the Institute of Hotel Managements (IHMs) affiliated to National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHM&CT) for the Academic Year: 2020-21 in Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode. 3- Years (6 Semesters) B.Sc.in Hospitality and Hotel Administration Degree program is delivered through the India’s largest chain of best Hotel Management Institutes affiliated to NCHMCT all over India viz IHM Pusa, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Goa and many more (total 71 number of IHMs). This is a full time, regular, job-oriented program, equips with knowledge, technical skills, service aptitude and exposure of Hospitality Industry. More than 90% students of these IHMs gets in-campus selection in Hospitality Industry not only in India but globally. Most of the top management and middle management level manpower of Indian Hospitality Industry is the NCHM affiliated IHM alumnus.
|Examination||Date of Examination||Timing of Examination|
|NCHM JEE 2020||Saturday, April 25th 2020||09.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.|
Eligibility: Passed or appearing in 10+2 or equivalent from any stream with English as a pass subject.
Age: 25 Years for General/ EWS / OBC Categories and 28 Years for SC/ST/PwD Categories as on 01.07.2020.
- Management Trainee in Hotel and allied hospitality industry;
- Kitchen Management/Housekeeping Management positions in Hotels after initial stint as trainee;
- Flight Kitchens and on-board flight services;
- Indian Navy Hospitality services;
- Guest/Customer Relation Executive in Hotel and other Service Sectors;
- Resort Management
- Management Trainee/Executive in international and national fast food chains;
- Hospital and Institutional Catering;
- Faculty in Hotel Management/Food Craft Institutes;
- Marketing/Sales Executive in Hotel and other Service Sectors;
- Railway Hospitality and Catering Services;
- State Tourism Development Corporations;
- Self-employment through entrepreneurship and
- Multinational companies for their hospitality services.
The eligible candidates who desire to appear in the said Examination may see the Information Bulletin available on the Websites of NTA: nchm.nta.nic.in for the relevant details, such as carrier prospects, eligibility criteria, examination fees, cities of the examination, application procedure, and apply for the same between 01.01.2020 to 20.03.2020. The application fee for the said Examination can be paid upto 21.03.2020.
Block C-20/1A/8, Sector 62,
IITK outreach Centre, Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Noida- 201309, Uttar Pradesh (India)
Help Line Number: 0120-6895200
Download the Information Bulletin for complete details: