The International Office is delighted to announce 2 Newcastle University Indian Scholarship to undergraduate applicants as follows:
- £3,000 each payable towards the first year of tuition fees.
These are available for high achieving Indian students applying for entry onto taught degree programmes within the Faculties of Humanities and Social Sciences (HaSS), Science, Agriculture and Engineering (SAgE) and Medical Sciences (FMS) commencing their studies in September 2014.
Eligibility: In order to apply for one of these scholarships you must satisfy the following conditions:
- You must be an Indian national and have been assessed as international/overseas for fees purposes.
- You must hold a Conditional or Unconditional offer of a place at Newcastle University.
- You intend to register to start your studies during the 2014-15 academic year.
- Academic requirements :
- you must have achieved 85 % or above in standard 12th, AAA in A level or 37 IB points.
How to Apply: Please complete the application form electronically including a personal statement of no more than 500 words.
Completed application forms should be sent to: email@example.com by 30th June 2014.
For more details, visit: http://www.ncl.ac.uk/students/wellbeing/finance/funding/nonukstudents/scholarships/undergraduate/university.htm