NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT AND PANCHAYATI RAJ
(Ministry of Rural Development, Govt. of India)
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030
ADMISSION NOTIFICATION : 2018-20
POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT (RURAL MANAGEMENT) PGDM(RM)
(TWO YEARS FULL TIME RESIDENTIAL: APPROVED BY AICTE)
National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) is a premier national center of excellence in rural development. It builds capacities of the rural development functionaries, elected representatives, academicians and young students through interrelated activities of teaching, training, research, action research and consultancy. The NIRDPR faculty comprises experienced academicians and development practitioners. For more details about the Institute and the PGDRDM, please visit our Website (http://www.nird.org.in/ pgdrdm.aspx).
NIRDPR announces Two-year full time ‘Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Rural Management) PGDM(RM)‘ with an aim to create a committed and competent cadre of rural development professionals in the country. The programme seeks to impart management techniques that will enhance the understanding of the paradigm and practice of rural development.
- Minimum50% marks (45% marks for SC / ST and PWD candidates) or equivalent in Graduation.
- Valid Score in CAT / XAT / MAT / ATMA for 2018 admissions
- Students who are in the final year and expect to complete all the requirements before 1st August, 2018, may also apply.
SELECTION PROCESS: Should have valid score in any of the qualifying exams: CAT / XAT / MAT / ATMA during the year 2018 have to apply through online from in web portal i.e. www.nird.org.in/pgdrdm.aspx.
PROGRAMME DURATION: July 2018 – June 2020 (Two years)
COURSE FEE: Rs.1,80,000/- per annum (excluding boarding and lodging)
Board and Lodging: The board and lodging expenses will be Rs.1,00,000 per annum. Accommodation will be given to the students in the NIRDPR Hostel.
Caution Deposit: A refundable Caution Deposit of Rs.10,000 is to be paid along with the First Trimester Fee.
Seat Registration Fee: Upon selection, a non-refundable Seat Registration Fee of Rs. 20,000 should be paid by the students. This amount will be adjusted against the First Trimester Fee.
- Few meritorious students will be eligible for NIRDPR’s Scholarship based on their performance during the trimester examination.
- The North Eastern Council, Shillong, will be approached for giving fellowships to economically backward students of North Eastern states.
RESERVATION: Reservations for the students of the SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer) and Persons with Disability (PWD) will be made as per the Government of India norms.
PLACEMENT: NIRDPR will make efforts for placement, but does not guarantee the same.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Applications are to the submitted by online only at nird.org.in/pgdrdm.aspx. Downloaded application shall not the accepted.
Before applying the candidates must have the following in hand:
- A valid Registration/Application Number of any one of the Management Admissions Tests (CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA)
- Valid and active personal Email-Id
- Valid Mobile Number for verification and future correspondence
- A Application fee in the form of Demand Draft of Rs.400/- (Rs.200/- for SC/ST and PWD candidates) the same is to be posted to Coordinator (Admissions), Centre for Post Graduate Studies and Distance Education, National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030 mentioning the details of your on line Application Number, Name and Mobile Number on back side of the DD before sending.
- Last date for online submission is 15th June, 2018 Applications received after the last date shall not be accepted.
- NIRDPR reserves the right to make changes to the Diploma Programme, its design / content and the process of selection, depending upon the exigencies without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
Last Date: 15.06.2018.
For further information in this regard, contact:
Centre for PG Studies and Distance Education
National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030, India
Phone No.: 91-040-24008460, 442;
Telefax: 91-040-24008522, Mobile: 9848780141 Email: email@example.com
Download the official notification: