NETAJI SUBHAS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Sector-3, Dwarka, New Delhi-110078
ADMISSION TO Ph.D. PROGRAMMES
Applications are invited for Teaching- cum-Research-fellowship and Research Fellowship in all the Divisions/Schools.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology in the relevant discipline (ECE, COE, ICE, MPAE, IT) Securing 70% or more marks in aggregate and Masters Degree in Science or
Equivalent in relevant area of Applied Sciences & Bio-Technology in accordance with Ordinance VI-B, University of Delhi (displayed on Institute website) securing 70% or more marks in aggregate.
The candidates possessing Master degree with 60% or more marks who are eligible for Ph.D. degree as per ordinance VI B of University of Delhi may also apply for admission for Ph.D. degree but they will be admitted without scholarship and they will be required to comply with the other formalities of ordinance VI B (displayed on Institute website) will be selected through a written test followed by Power Point Presentation and Interview
PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION: A written test will be organized on department level (Irrespective of with/without fellowship) which will have multiple choice questions of one hour duration. The selection of the short listed candidates after written test shall be made by the selection committee of the respective department. The final selection will be made on the basis of the performance of the candidate in written test, power point presentation (7 to 10 minutes on any area of his/her interest preferably research area) and Interview. Interviews will be held in July – Aug. 2014
HOW TO APPLY: Application process for Ph.D Admission at NSIT for session 2014-15 will be online. Candidates willing to apply for admission in various Ph.D. Courses at NSIT can visit NSIT Admission website
http://www.nsit.nic.in. Online application process will start from May 26, 2014. Detailed admission schedule (tentative) is also available on this website along with other related details about courses, eligibility criteria, number of seats, fee details etc.
1. Opening of Window for filling the Application Form online and fee deposit: 26.05.2014 (12.30 p.m.) to 06.06.2014 (Midnight)
2. Display of List of shortlisted candidates for written test/interview on Institute Website & nic website: Between 30.06.2014 to 31.7.2014.
3. Written Test and Interview for each deptt as per availability of Selection Committee members: Between 07.07.14 to 14.08.2014 on wards.
4. Display of List of selected candidates on Institute Website and Notice Board after the approval of competent authority: Between 20.07.2014 to 20.08.2014 onwards.
5. Date of Fees deposit (within one month from the issue of letter for admission: After the issue of admission letter
Download the notification for complete details: