The Oxford and Cambridge Society of India is offering scholarships for admission to the University of Oxford and the University of Cambridge in the academic year 2014-15, as below:
- One OCSI scholarship worth INR 400,000 (Rupees Four Lacs only) tenable at either the University of Cambridge or the University of Oxford
- One scholarship worth INR 100,000 (Rupees One Lac only) tenable only at Emmanuel College, University of Cambridge
- One scholarship worth INR 100,000 (Rupees One Lac only) tenable only at St. Hilda’s College, University of Oxford
Application forms and further details of the scholarships are available as downloadable files below:
- Guidelines for the OCSI Scholarships 2014 (PDF format)
- Application form (PDF format)
- Application form (Word format)
Completed application forms will be expected to reach the offices of the Oxford & Cambridge Society of India by 30 April 2014.
Scholarship interviews for short-listed candidates are expected to be held in New Delhi in early June 2014. Scholarship awards are usually announced within two weeks of the scholarship interviews being held.