Applications are invited to the PhD programme at the O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU) beginning in August 2014 in the following schools: Jindal Global Law School (JGLS), Jindal Global Business School JGBS), Jindal School of International Affairs (JSIA) and Jindal School of Government & Public Policy (JSGP).
Eligibility: Applicants must have a Master’s degree or equivalent with a minimum of 55%. Shortlisted candidates will be required to take an entrance test, apart from an interview, before final selection. Jindal Doctoral Fellowships will be awarded to outstanding candidates who are enrolled into the PhD programme.
Distinctive institutional features:
- Outstanding faculty members with a track record of research and publications
- Interdisciplinary research centres with a strong focus on knowledge creation by publishing four refereed international journals
- International collaborations with leading universities of the world
- Nationally networked library with access to extensive electronic databases
- Intellectually vibrant campus with opportunities to participate in lectures, conferences, workshops and international seminars
- Fully wireless-enabled campus with high-tech classrooms and modern halls of residence.
Contact: A letter of application including resume, statement of purpose (1000 words), and copies of transcripts should be sent to the Registrar, O.P. Jindal Global University, Sonipat Narela Road,Haryana – 131001, to reach by 15 July 2014.
For more details, visit: http://www.jgu.edu.in/node/619
Leave a Reply