Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University was established by an Act of Gujarat State Legislature in the year 2007. This University is duly recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) and offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral Programmes in Engineering, Management and Liberal Arts.
PDPU has now established the School of Technology which will offer Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral Programmes in Mechanical Engg., Electrical and Computer Engg, Civil & Environmental Engg., Chemical & Bio-molecular Engg., Industrial & Systems Engineeringand Material Sciences Engineering.
For the academic year 2010, the School of Technology announces admissions to the four year Undergraduate B.Tech programme in Mechanical, Electrical and Civil Engineering.
Bachelor of Technology (Mechanical / Electrical / Civil Engineering) Admission 2010
• Candidates should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and should have appeared for AIEEE-2010 conducted by CBSE on 25th April, 2010.
• Candidates should have scored the minimum marks in AIEEE-2010 to be eligible for Engineering Admission as stipulated by Central Counselling Board (CCB).
HOW TO APPLY
• Application form can be downloaded from our website. The filled Application form should be submitted by Registered or Speed post/Courier along with application fee Rs. 1200/- in the form of a Demand Draft in favour of “Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University” payable at Ahmedabad.
• Mechanical Engineering : 60Seats
• Electrical Engineering : 60Seats
• Civil Engineering : 60 Seats
50% Seals are allotted as Gujarat State Quota in each Programme.
• The short-listed candidates, based on the All India Ranking of AIEEE 2010 will be called for counseling at PDPU Campus and will be offered admission in order of their merit. (Based on AIEEE 2010 ranking)
SCHOLARSHIP – Eligible students will be awarded
• Merit Scholarship • Fee Waiver
• Merit-Cum-Means • Special Scholarship
Availability of application form on website: 31 July, 2010
Last Date for Applying: 18th August, 2010
Counselling Sessions: 27th & 28th August, 2010
Session Begins: 6th September, 2010
School of Technology
Raisan, Gandhinagar – 382007 Gujarat
Phone: 079-23275060 | Website: www.pdpu.ac.in