NATIONAL POWER TRAINING INSTITUTE
An ISO 9001:2000 & 14001 Certified Organization
(Ministry of Power, Govt, of India)
South Ambazari Road, Gopal Nagar, Nagpur-440 022 (Maharashtra)
POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA COURSE IN TRANSMISSION AND DISTRIBUTION SYSTEMS
(Duration: 26 Weeks)
(Covers the mandatory requirements under Indian Electricity Rules)
About the Course: The course is of 26 weeks duration being conducted by this institute. The course content covers complete operation and maintenance of Transmission & Distribution Systems, as per the syllabus of Indian Electricity Rules for Transmission & Distribution.
Eligibility: Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent in Electrical / Electrical and Electronics / Electrical & Power/Power Engineering. Note: Core branch is Electrical Engineering. Age. No age limit.
Selection Criteria: As per merit based on Degree Percentage of marks in B.E /BJech, or equivalent examination.
Total Seats: 60 (Sixty).
Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PH as per Govt. norms. 25% seats reserved for sponsored candidates. In case seats are falling vacant in sponsored category, same will be filled up by non-sponsored candidates.
How to Apply: Application form as per Annexure “A” & undertaking as per Annexure “C” (for sponsored candidates only] is to be downloaded from web site www.nptinagpur.com & filled in with relevant details. Filled in application form along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 900/- in favor of “NPTI” payable at “Nagpur“, should reach The Principal Director (address given below) latest by 21/04/2014. Candidate should write his/her name & address on the reverse of the DD. Envelope containing the application form along with the demand draft should be marked “Application For T & D Course- 2014” along with candidate’s postal address.
1) Rs. 1,51,686/- (Rs. 1,35,000/- + Service Tax @ 12.36%) (in two equal installments) for non-sponsored candidates. First installment at the time of counseling for confirmation of admission.
2) Rs.1,96,630/-(Rs.1,75,000/- + Service Tax @ 12.36%) for sponsored candidates (in one installment) at the time of counseling for confirmation of admission.
There is no fee concession for any category of candidates. Application fee is non refundable. NPTI is rot responsible for late receipt of application.
Lodging / Boarding: Facilities are available on extra payment (If available). Separate hostel for girls.
1. Last Date of Receipt of application: 21/04/2014.
2. Final merit list display at institute & website www.nptinagpur.com on: 09/05/2014.
3. Counseling for Sponsored/PH/General candidates: 22/05/2014
4. Counseling for SC/ST/OBC candidates: 23/05/2014
5. Commencement of course:26/05/2 014.
The Principal Director,
National Power Training Institute
South Ambazari Road
Opp. VNIT, Gopal Nagar, Nagpur-440 022.
Ph.: 0712-2226176, 2236545, 2231470.
Download the notification for full details: