INDIAN INSTITUTE OF PACKAGING
Online Application Form
(Post Graduate Diploma in Packaging Common Entrance Test – 2016) 32nd Batch (2016-18)
ONLINE Applications are requested for Full-Time Post Graduate Diploma in Packaging Programme -2016 and can be submitted till 10th June, 2016
Admission Criteria 2016 – 18
The prospective candidates are required to appear for the PDGP Common Entrance Test (PGDPCET) conducted by IIP which will be held on 17th June, 2016 and Personal Interview in the third week of July 2016 based on their performance in PGDPCET-2016.
Applicant must possess one of the following qualifications:
- Full time Graduate Degree in Science (12th + 3 years degree entire 5 years in science only) with Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics / Microbiology or Biochemistry as the main subject or one of them as second subject in the three year degree or Agriculture / Food Science / Polymer Science or Engineering / Technology degree of a AICTE / Recognised University with minimum second class.
- Those with equivalent overseas qualification would also be eligible for admission. The candidate to have consistently high academic performance and sound general knowledge.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of the qualifying examinations can also apply. However, they must submit their results / provisional results (as given by University) latest on the day of the personal interview and selection, as without their degree result, candidates are not eligible to appearing for personal interview and will be eliminated from the admission process.
- Maximum Age Limit 25 years as on 31st May, 2016 and Age Relaxation 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Registration: Click ONLINE Application on ONLINE Application Homepage
- Both Demand Draft (DD) and Online payment options (SBI online banking OR Credit Cards) are available.
Either DD payment OR Online payment can be made only after final submission of ONLINE Application Form.
- DD in favor of ‘Indian Institute of Packaging’ payable at Mumbai.
- Application fee of Rs. 500.
Sending Application form along with Payment
On completion of ONLINE Application Form, please take printout and attach all relevant dully attested certificates along with the Demand Draft (if not paid online) to submit by person at T & E Division, HO Mumbai or regional centres or mail by Registered Post or Speed Post or Courier to “The Course Coordinator T & E Division E-2, MIDC Area, Andheri (East) Mumbai-400 093” so as to reach the T & E Division, IIP Mumbai and Regional Centres on or before 10-06-2016. Write “PGDPCET-2016, ONLINE Application” on top of the envelope. Also, write your name and registration ID number on backside of demand draft.
|Last date for receiving filled applications at IIP, Mumbai||10th June, 2016|
|Written PGDPCET-2016 in Mumbai and Regional Centres||17th June, 2016|
|Display of short listed candidates at HO & Regional Centres||11th July, 2016|
|Personal Interviews at HO and Regional Centres||18th – 22nd , July, 2016|
|Final selection and display at HO and RC||29th|
|Admission and Payment of fees||1st – 5th August, 2016|
|Display of 2nd list (if applicable)||78th August, 2016|
|Admission and Payment of fees for 2nd list candidates||8th – 12th August, 2016|
|Commencement of the course||16th August, 2016|
Phone and Fax Numbers
Ph: +91 22 2821 9803 / 9469; Extn: 108 & 304, 305 & 307
Fax: +91 22 2837 5302 / 2825
The Course Coordinator, Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP), E-2, MIDC Area, Andheri (East) Mumbai-400 093
For more information, please visit: http://www.iip-in.com/site/iiponline/UI/Pages/PGDP-Instructions.aspx