INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREST MANAGEMENT
(An Autonomous Institute of Mo E&F, GoI)
Post Box No. 357, Nehru Nagar, Bhopal-462003 (M.P.), India
Admission Announcement 2012-14
Post Graduate Diploma in Forestry Management (PGDFM)
(Two Year Full Time Residential Programme Approved by AICTE and AIU)
IIFM is a sectoral management school imparting excellent management skills as well as managerial competence in the areas of forests, environment and development management. It has a sprawling green campus spread over 200 acres with state-of-the art infrastructure. It has a record of 100% Campus Placement for all its batches.
At least a three-year Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% aggregate (45% for SC/ ST/DA (Differently Abled; also referred to as Persons With Disability) or equivalent CGPA. Candidates appearing in final year of degree examination in 2012 can also apply provided they complete it before June 30. 2012.
Seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST). Non-creamy OBC, and DA (Differently Abled) candidates, as per the Government of India policy.
IIFM provides high quality education at reasonable cost and total fee for the entire program is Rs.3,00,000 tor General/Non-creamy OBC/DA and Rs.1,80,000 for SC/ST candidates.
• Apply and appear for CAT 2011 examination. IIFM will use CAT score for shortlisting the candidates. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
• Apply to IIFM separately by obtaining Admission Bulletin and the Application Form personally or by post by sending a demand draft of Rs.900 (Rs.450 for SC/ST) drawn in favour of ‘Director, Indian Institute of Forest Management’. Candidates should keep a photocopy of the bank draft as it would be required at the time of filling up the Application Form.
• Alternatively, the Application Form can be downloaded from the website of IIFM and the filled in Application Form along with the requisite fee mentioned above should be sent to IIFM.
• Alternatively, the Application Forms can be obtained from IMS Study Centres. Candidates procuring the Application Form from the above study centre should enclose the photocopy of the cash receipt issued by them.
• Group Discussions and Interviews for short-listed candidates will be held at Bhopal and Bangalore during February/March 2012.
Applications complete in all respect must reach IIFM on or before 12th December 2011 at the following address: The Chairperson, PGDFM Admissions, Indian Institute of Forest Management, Nehru Nagar, Bhopal-462003.
For further details please visit our website www.iifm.ac.in/admission
Chairperson, PGDFM Admissions