Uppsala University President’s Club Scholarship aims to encourage a well-qualified international Master’s student. The scholarship will cover the cost of tuition, but not living expenses, for programmes offered during the current admission round and commencing 31 August 2020.
Level of study: Master’s programmes
- Citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- Applicants must demonstrate academic talent and show interest in belonging to an educational milieu.
- Students can only be awarded the Uppsala University President’s Club Scholarship if a programme at Uppsala University is chosen as first priority.
- You must have applied for the Master’s programme before the University Admissions deadline.
- You must meet the entrance requirements for the programme you applied to and application fee and supporting documents must have been received before deadline to University Admissions.
- The programme must be delivered on campus. The scholarship is not available for distance learning programmes or programmes partially taught at other universities outside Sweden.
Documentation to send:
- No extra documents need to be sent. Documentation you submit with your programme application on www.universityadmissions.se will be used
- Your application ID from www.universityadmissions.se must be noted on the scholarship application form.
Application period: 16 January to 3 February 2020.