The S.N. Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences, a premier research institution engaged In advanced scientific research In frontier areas, and funded by the Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India, invites motivated students to apply for its residential Post B.Sc and Post-M.Sc.-Ph.D Programmes 2010. The successful INSPIRE-SHE and CSIR-UGC-NET candidates may also apply.
Post-M.Sc.-Ph.D. Programme 2010
1. Interview: The short-listed applicants will be called for an interview during 28-29 April and 9-10 June 2010 at SNBNCBS based on their JEST / GATE score of 2010, and/or CSIR-UGC-NET (JRF/LS) qualification.
2. Monthly Stipend: As per Govt. of India Rules.
3. Application Deadline: 29 March 2010.
Post-B.Sc. Integrated Ph.D. Programme in Physical Sciences 2010
1. Eligibility for Interview: Score in JEST / NGPE – 2010 or any Standard National Eligibility Test (The score may be provided later if not available before the deadline).
2. Interview of Shor-tlisted Applicants: On 27 April and 8 June 201 Oat SNBNCBS.
3. Monthly Stipend: Rs. 9000 for selected students in the first two years.
4. Application Deadline: 29 March 2010.
The candidates are encouraged to submit their applications on-line. Please log on to http://www.bose.res.in/admissions.html for details and the on-line application form.
S. N. BOSE NATIONAL CENTRE FOR BASIC SCIENCES
Block JD, Sector III, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700 098
Leave a Reply