DIRECTORATE OF DISTANCE EDUCATION
SRI KRISHNADEVARAYA UNIVERSITY :: ANANTAPURAMU
ADMISSION NOTIFICATION FOR UG, PG, B.L.I Sc., B.Ed. COURSES
(UG and PG Courses approved by Distance Education Council, New Delhi and B.Ed. Course approved by NCTE)
Applications are invited for admission into courses offered by the Directorate of Distance Education (DDE), Sri Krishnadevaraya University. Anantapuramu, Andhra Pradesh under Distance Mode for the Academic Year 2013-2014.
1. UG Courses: B.A., B.Sc., B.Com., B.Com. (Computers) and B.B.M – English / Telugu Medium (Soc tho Prospectus for combination of B.A. & B.Sc.. Courses)
a) Direct Admissions : Candidates who passed Intermediate or equivalent
b) Eligibility Test Stream Admissions: Candidates who do not have any formal education but completed 18 years of age as cn 01-07-2013.
2. B.L.I Sc: Any Graduate is eligible
3. B.Ed, and B.Ed. (Third Methodology): for in-service school teachers with two years teaching experience as on 30-06-2013.
4. PG Courses: M.A., English, Telugu, Economics, History, Political Science, Rural Development, Sociology; M.Sc., Mathematics. Physics. Organic Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Computer Science, M.Com. & M.B.A.
Prescribed Application form along with Prospectus can be obtained in Person from the following places on payment of prescribed fee. Downloaded / Xerox / Hand written applications will be summarily rejected.
Х Andhra Bank / State Bank of India, S.K. University Campus, Anantapuramu.
Х Applications can also be obtained from the Study Centres of DDE, S.K. University, Anantapuramu (see Prospectus for list of Study Centres)
Cost of Application and Prospectus: Rs. 350-00 + Rs. 15-00 Service Charges
Sale of applications commences on: 01-10-2013
Last date for the receipt of filled in applications without fine: 31-01-2014
With late fee Rs. 500/- till 28-02-2014 for Eligibility Test Stream Admissions
With late fee Rs. 500/- till 31-03-2014 for Direct Admissions Stream
Date of Eligibility Test for B.A/ B.Com / BBM / B.Sc /MBA: 23-03-2014
1. Candidates who passed the Eligibility Test conducted by DDE, S.K. University between 2009-2013 are also eligible for Direct Admission.
2. Applications for B.Ed, and B.Ed. Third Methodology Courses can be downloaded from www.sku-dde.com and the application must be accompanied by a Demand Draft for Rs. 350/- of Andhra Bank / SBI drawn in favour of The DIRECTOR, DDE, S.K.UNIVERSITY, ANANTAPURAMU towards the cost of Application. Filled in Applications should reach the Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuramu – 515003 by registered post/speed post / courier/in person.
Phones: 08554-255887, 255885, 255815.
August 7, 2015 3:54 pm
The SKUCDE phone no:08554-255815 255885 255887 no are ringing but the staff is not lefting the phone.Why are proveding this much no for contact.
Please remove if you don’t want provide service to students for Distantion Education.
Please close the university and remove thoes bludy ideates.
This is very bad………….
August 11, 2015 12:10 pm
Sir am service Indian army. Am discontinued my intermediate and join army 2003. Please u can help give some information am restart my education am select BCom please give me information about BCom
May 13, 2016 3:54 pm
Hi sir iam discontinued degree 2yr in regular streem. how i complited my degree study how i restart in the degree pls tell the information about
thank u sir,
November 22, 2016 8:29 pm
hi sir i am vijaya lakshmi i completed my BA degree in sk university(distance) in year 2014july and now how to get certificate sir they gave me only mark list now how to get certificate and what is the process please explain sir thank you
February 10, 2017 4:38 pm
Have you got it now r still no
February 10, 2017 4:40 pm
Worse university does not take proper care of exams you will not be able to contact them too it’s worse it will take 5 years to complete ur 3 year degree
September 29, 2017 7:39 pm
Sir I am SRIHARI I was taken B ed admission 2013. I am not completed course. give me permission I will continue the course.
October 28, 2017 10:48 pm
What is the procedure of obtain duplicate mark memorandum MA