SRI KRISHNADEVARAYA UNIVERSITY
ANANTHAPURAMU – 515 003 (A.P.) INDIA
DIRECTORATE OF DISTANCE EDUCATION
(Recognized by the Distance Education Bureau, New Delhi)
Directorate of Distance Education, Sri Krishnadevaraya University invites applications for admission into the following PG, B.L.I.Sc, and Diploma Courses for the academic year 2016-17.
Important Dates for M.A. / M.Sc. / M.Com / MBA / B.L.I.Sc / Diploma Courses
- Commencement of Online Uploading of Applications: 03.02.2016
- Last date for the uploading of Online Applications: 30.03.2016
- Eligibility Test for MBA: 17.04.2016
- Announcement of MBA Eligibility Test Results: 25.04.2016
- Last date for payment of course fee by the candidates Who qualified in eligibility Test: 10.05.2016
Eligibility criteria for Admission into Post-Graduate and PG Diploma Courses:
|Sl. No||Name of the Course||Duration of the course||Minimum Qualification for Admission|
|1||M.A English||2 Years||B.A./B.Sc./B.Com/BBM. with English under Part-I/II (Part I English candidates should have done English for at least 100 marks spread over the first two years of the course)|
|2||M.A Telugu||2 Years||B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. with Telugu under Part-I/II (Part I Telugu candidates should have done Telugu for at least 100 marks spread over the first two years of the course)|
|3||M.A Economics||2 Years||B.A. Economics of three years duration from a recognized University.|
|4||M.A History||2 Years||Any Bachelor’s Degree of three year duration from a recognized University.|
|5||M.A Political Science||2 Years||Any Bachelor’s Degree of three year duration from a recognized University.|
|6||M.A Rural Development||2 Years||Any Bachelor’s Degree of three year duration from a recognized University.|
|7||M.A Sociology||2 Years||Any Bachelor’s Degree of three year duration from a recognized University.|
|8||M.Sc Mathematics||2 Years||B.A. / B.Sc. with Mathematics as one of the three subjects of equal standard or as Main under Part-II from a recognized University.|
|9||M.Sc Physics||2 Years||B.Sc with Physics and Mathematics under Part- II from a recognized University.|
|10||M.Sc.Organic Chemistry||2 Years||B.Sc with Chemistry from a recognized University.|
|11||M.Sc Computer Science||2 Years||B.A./B.Sc./BCA/B.Com. with Computers/ Computer Applications, or B.A./B.Sc. with Mathematics or Statistics followed by one year PGDCA/PGDCSA/ BCA|
|12||M.Sc Botany||2 Years||B.Sc. with Botany under Part – II from a recognized University.|
|13||M.Sc Zoology||2 Years||B.Sc. with Zoology under Part-II from a recognized University.|
|14||M.Com||2 Years||B.Com./B.A. with Accountancy under Part- II/B.Com with Computers/Computer Applications/B.B.A./ B.B.M. / B.Com. with Company Secretary ship / B.Com. (Honours) /B.Com.(Restructured Course)|
|15||MBA||3 Years||1. Any three-year Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university except Bachelor of Oriental Languages (BOL) and Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
2. A valid ICET Rank up to 2015 or Pass in the admission test conducted by DDE for the purpose
|16||Bachelor of Library and Information Science||1 Year||Any Bachelor’s Degree of three year duration from a recognized University.|
|17||P.G.D.C.A||1 Year||Any Bachelor’s Degree of three year duration from a recognized University.|
How to apply:
• The login is provided for P.G. courses through our website www.skucde.com
• The candidate should Register first and then go to login.
• Fill the Application form.
• Go to Online Payment screen and pay the application fee.
• Take your Application Printout.
• The candidate should sign in the filled in Application Form.
• The candidate should preserve a copy of Bank Receipt and filled in application form for further correspondence if any.
The candidates are required to submit the following Xerox copies of the certificates along with the filled in application form.
1. SSC Marks Memo
2. Intermediate Marks Memo
3. Degree Marks memos and Provisional or Original Degree certificate along with one set of Xerox copies.
4. The copy of Bank receipt towards the Course Fee.
Filled in Application form along with the above enclosures should be sent to the following address.
“Application for Admission into (mention course)”
Directorate of Distance Education
Sri Krishnadevaraya University
Anantapuramu (A.P) – 515 003.
Download the Prospectus for more details: