Applications are invited from candidates admitted toÂ the new MSc Programme in Gender HistoryÂ at the University of Glasgow for a studentship for the academic session 2014-15. The studentship is sponsored by the University of Glasgow and the journal Gender & History, which is currently edited from the University of Glasgowâ€™s Centre for Gender History.
Eligibility: To be eligible, student must
- have a conditional or unconditionally offer of a place for the MSc in Gender History.
- have an outstanding track-record of academic achievement at undergraduate level
- be undertaking the MSc in Gender History with a view to continuing with doctoral work in the field of gender history.
The studentship is available to UK students, EU nationals and applicants from outside the EU.
Level of study:Postgraduate Taught
Value: The studentshipÂ covers the costs of the studentâ€™s fees up to a maximum of the annual tuition costs for UK and EU students. A stipend of Â£10,000 is awarded in addition to these tuition costs.
How to apply: Applications should consist of:
- a letter of application outlining the applicantâ€™s current and future interests in gender history and
- a writing sample (e.g. an essay or dissertation)
For more information, please click here.
Applications should be e-mailed to Christelle Le Riguer: email@example.com
Deadline: 18 July 2014