A four-week full-time course in FILM APPRECIATION will be held at Pune from 16th May to 11th June, 2011 under the joint auspices of National Film Archive of India and Film & Television Institute of India. The course is primarily designed to meet the needs of teachers interested in introducing film study activities in educational institutions, film society organisers, film critics, journalists, film researchers, Govt. officials handling films and others interested in films.
The curriculum includes theoretical and practical study of the art and history of film and the development of cinema as a medium of art and communication. Film classics both Indian and International will be used for critical analysis and study.
1. The medium of instruction would be mainly English.
2. The applicant should have completed 21 years of age as on 01-04-2011.
3. The course fee of Rs. 7,500/- should be remitted by Demand Draft in favour of “Accounts Officer, Film& Television Institute of India, Pune” only after the confirmation of selection. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
4. This is a non-residential course. However, participants will be assisted in availing of boarding facilities in nearby hotels or lodges at concessional rates,
Advance copy of the duly filled in application in the prescribed format can be submitted through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Hard copy of the application along with administrative fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees two hundred only) by Crossed Demand Draft payable to Accounts Officer, FTII, Pune should reach the following address on or before 04-04-2011.
National Film Archive of India,
Law College Road, Pune – 411 004.
l. The prescribed format of the application is available on the website http://nfaipune.gov.in / http://www.ftiindia.com
2. The application will be considered only on receipt of Administrative fee.
3. Applications received after the last date and not in the prescribed format are liable to be rejected. Applicants are advised to send the forms by speed post OR by courier service in their own interest.
Complete Ad & Application:
Leave a Reply