TELANGANA SOCIAL WELFARE RESIDENTIAL EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS SOCIETY: HYDERABAD
ENTRANCE TEST FOR ADMISSION INTO 1st YEAR INTERMEDIATE FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2020-21
On-line applications are invited for admission into Intermediate 1st year in General and Vocational Junior Colleges functioning under the control of Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society, Hyderabad (TSWREIS).
- The students who are appearing for SSC Public Examination in March-2020 / 10th class from ICSE/CBSE on regular basis, are eligible to apply. The students who pass SSC in March, 2020 / 10th class from CBSE/ICSE during the academic year 2019-20 on regular basis are eligible for admission into Intermediate in General and Vocational Junior Colleges.
- The annual income of the parent should not exceed Rs.2,00,000/- per annum (for Urban students) and Rs.1,50,000/- (for Rural students). A certificate issued by MRO to this extent should be submitted at the time of admission.
- The students from Telugu Medium (OR) English Medium are eligible for the entrance test.
- The age of the students should not exceed 17 years as on 08.2020. In case of SC students and SC converted Christian relaxation of age for 2 years will be allowed.
- The students should produce all relevant original certificates at the time of admission, then only the admission will be confirmed.
Reservation: Community wise reservation. (As per G.O.Ms.No.20, Dated : 02.06.2016 of Scheduled Caste Development (RS) Department)
|Sl.No.||Community||% of Reservation|
|2.||SC converted Christian||2%|
|6.||OC / EBC||2%|
- 3% of overall seats shall be reserved to the Physically Handicapped (Orthopedically handicapped, Hearing impaired and Visually handicapped, Loco-motor disabled) students irrespective of caste, who can attend their work without anybody’s help based on the certificate issued by the Medical Board. The persons more than 50% Handicapped are not eligible.
- 3% of the overall seats are reserved for Orphans.
Admission procedure / selection process:
- The applicant must submit his / her application through ONLINE only by visiting website tswreis.in (OR) www.tsswreisic.cqq.qov.in.
- The candidate need pay to Rs.100/- towards Registration fee irrespective of Caste. This payment should be made through credit card / Debit card / NET banking.
- Before filling the application through online, the candidate have to read the information/ prospectus already uploaded in the website tswreis.in (OR) www.tsswreisic.cqq.qov.in. [*ADVICE : they can prepare a hard copy first and then fill through online to avoid mistakes].
- Please upload the photo and signature of the candidate within 100 kb size only.
- The Candidates must opt the colleges while applying on-line. The candidates shall be considered for admission into the colleges according to their option, based on the availability of seats in those Institutions and based on their merit in that caste. The option once exercised is final and cannot be changed. “Region” is the basis of criteria for allotment of seats.
- The Candidates can choose both General and Vocational Colleges. The Group / College preferences should clearly be noted (or) selected in the application.
- The Candidates are advised to download the Hall ticket from 22.02.2020 to 29.02.2020 for appearing screening test scheduled on 01.03.2020. The candidate should fill the bona-fide Certificate (provided at the bottom of the Hall ticket) and get it signed by the Head Master / Principal concerned where he / she is studying 10th class and handover it to the Invigilator at the time of entrance test.
- Date of test 01.03.2020 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- The test is OMR based, the test shall be for 150 marks.
- The Questions will be of multiple choice type [MCQs].
- Each question carries ONE mark. Each Question has only one correct answer / appropriate answer.
- For each wrong answer 1/4th mark shall be deducted.
- 4 sets of question papers (SET-A, SET-B, SET-C & SET-D) shall be there duly jumbling the questions.
- The candidates should write and bubble the set (series) of question paper given to them in the space provided in OMR without fail. Otherwise the valuation cannot be done.
- The admission shall be provided based on the merit in Region, group opted, College, gender and community reservation.
- The Subject wise allocation of marks shall be as follows :-
|English (Comprehension & Grammar)||15|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||15|
- The entrance test question paper shall be in bilingual form (i.e., in both English and Telugu Media).
- The medium of instruction at intermediate level shall be English only.
- The Secretary has right to allot candidate from one region to another region as per the availability of seats.
The admission into these colleges shall be according to the merit obtained in screening test, duly considering the preferences of Group / College exercised by the candidate in the opted / concerned Region in On-line application.
LIST OF COLLEGES: Refer to the attached official notification.
Last date for submission of applications through ONLINE is: 28.01.2020.
Apply online at: https://tsswreisjc.cgg.gov.in/TSWRJCCETWEB20/home1912jkhmghj.rps
Download the Notification for complete details:
Leave a Reply