LM Thapar School of Management, an integral part of Thapar University, Patiala is offering 3 merit Scholarships, 1 merit-cum-means scholarship, and 6 tuition freeships for students opting for their Master of Business Administration (MBA) program for the academic year 2014-2015.
- Three Merit Scholarships: One each of value full, half and quarter tuition fee as prescribed from time to time for general category of MBA student be awarded to the students of first and second year as per University norms.
- One Merit-cum-Means Scholarship: One merit-cum-means scholarship is equivalent to tuition fee and development fee shall also be given as per University norms.
- Six Tuition Freeships: Six tuition freeships per zone in each year of MBA program. The amount of freeship shall be equivalent to tuition fee prevailing to the concerned batch.
- Candidates with graduate degree in any discipline with 50% in aggregate marks or CGPA or grade secured from recognized university / institute are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must have valid CAT / CMAT / GMAT / GRE score.
How to Apply: Apply online for their MBA Program
1. Online submission of MBA application form begins: 28th October 2013
2. Last date for submission of Application Form: 3rd February 2014
3. Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interviews (PI) of short listed candidates: March* 2014
4. Display of Master Merit List (MML): 31st March 2014
5. Last date for depositing fee: 10th April 2014
6. Document verification of selected candidates: 21st July 2014
7. Final Counseling: 24th July 2014
* GD & PI will be conducted at Thapar University and at various cities across India in the month of March 2014. Candidates are advised to visit www.thapar.edu for the schedule of GD & PI.
Download the brochure for more details HERE: