STATE BANK OF INDIA
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department Corporate Centre, Mumbai
Phone: 022-22820427; Fax: 022-22820411; E-mail: email@example.com
TWO YEAR POST DOCTORAL RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ PDRF/ 2018-19/04
- ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION: FROM 16.07.2018 TO 30.07.2018
- LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF HARD COPY OF ONLINE APPLICATION ALONG WITH ENCLOSURES AT SBI, CRPD, CORPORATE CENTRE, MUMBAI: 07.08.2018
State Bank of India invites Online application for two year Post Doctoral Research Fellowship.
- Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the fellowship as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidates are required to upload all required documents (age, educational qualification, experience, etc.) failing which their candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview.
- Shortlisting & interview will be provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details / documents with the original when a candidate reports for interview (if called).
- In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.) he / she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled for reimbursement of any travelling expenses.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ qualified candidates). No separate intimation / advertisement, etc. will be issued in case of any change / update. The Call letter/ advise, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
- In case more than one candidate scores same marks as cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order.
- Post Doctoral Research Fellowship will be awarded to candidates if found suitable and is not to be treated as employment.
- Candidates from outside India who otherwise fulfil the eligibility criteria mentioned elsewhere in the advertisement may also apply.
- If the Fellow is availing any other fellowship / project from any other organization at the time of selection, he / she shall be required to surrender that award.
Details of FELLOWSHIP/Age/ Selection Process*:
|Total No.||Age (yrs.)
As on 30.06.2018
|05||–||–||–||05||–||–||–||28||40||Shortlisting and Interview with presentation. Bank may decide to conduct interview through VC/Skype#|
* – Fellowship for 2 years (subject to satisfactory performance), Period will NOT be renewed for further period. # – OH, HI & VI are not eligible.
# – Bank reserves the right to amend the selection process, depending upon the number of applications received.
Details of Educational Qualification/ Experience:
|Educational Qualification (As on 30.06.2018)||Post Qualification Experience (As on 30.06.2018)||Likely Place of Operation|
| Ph.D in Banking/Finance/IT/Economics related to BFSI sector
Other Qualification (Preferred): Applicant should have consistently good academic record and demonstrated research skills. Applicant with outstanding professional contributions (as first or second authors only) to publication of papers / articles in leading, high impact ‘A’ Category journals will be given preference.
Specific skill required: Applicant should have consistently good academic record and demonstrated research skills.
|Minimum 3 years’ Post Qualification experience in Teaching/Research work in Premier Institution/ University (like IIMs, IITs, ISB, XLRI or equivalent) OR Consultancy.||State Bank Institute of Leadership, Kolkata or any other Apex Training Institute at Hyderabad or Gurugram or anywhere else desired by the Bank.|
|Abbreviations:||Category:||Gen – General; OBC – Other Backward Classes; SC – Scheduled Caste; ST – Scheduled Tribe, OH – Orthopedically Handicapped, HI – Hearing Impaired; VI – Visually Impaired|
- The number of fellowships mentioned above are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank.
- Bank reserves the right to cancel the selection process entirely at any time without assigning any reason thereto.
- The educational qualification prescribed for the post is the minimum. Candidate must possess the qualification and relevant post qualification experience as on 30.06.2018.
- The relevant experience certificate must contain specifically that the candidate had experience in that related field as required.
STIPEND & BENEFITS:
Fixed monthly Stipend of Rs 1,00,000/- (not negotiable), subject to deduction of TDS as applicable.
One time endowment of Rs 2 lakh to Rs 5 lakh may be awarded to the Fellow at the end of two years in case of exemplary research performance / international publications in reputed journals based on assessment of Performance Review Committee.
The Bank will fund the expenses for the fellow to attend one prestigious international and one national conference in which joint paper of Fellow with SBI has been accepted for presentation on actual basis relevant costs.
The scholars (Fellows) will also be free to take up outside assignment on a revenue sharing basis (Proportion or percentage of revenue sharing will be decided on case to case basis).
Residential accommodation at ATIs on basis of self-payment of utility bills.
HOW TO APPLY: Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him/her in getting call letter/Interview advices etc. by email. Apply online at: http://ibps.sifyitest.com/sbidrfjul18/
Download the Notification for complete details: