1. University Invites Applications for the MBA Programs of the University. Graduates from any stream can apply. Applications are invited for 540 Seats of 9 MBA Programs .
2. University has two Centers of MBA Teaching on its Campus namely Institute of Management Sciences(IMS) http://www.lkouniv.ac.in/management_sciences.html with 420 Seats and Department of Business Administration(DBA) http://www.lkouniv.ac.in/buss_admin.html with 120 seats. Total seats available are 540.
3. Information about Lucknow University MBA Program is detailed in the Prospectus (IMS) and Prospectus(DBA).
4. University will allow admission through following routes:
a. CAT Score
b. LU MAT Score
5. Applicants who have CAT Score Can Apply. Applicants Who Do Not Have CAT Score Can Also Apply.
6. Applicants who have CAT Score will appear directly for GD/PI on the basis of a combined Merit list.
7. Applicants, who do not have CAT Score will appear for LUMAT-2014 (Written Test) and will appear for GD/PI on the basis on combined Merit list.
8. Admission to Lucknow University MBA will be based on The Combined Merit List (On the Basis of Equalization/Scaling Formula Laid down by the Expert group for creating a combined Merit list from CAT and LUMAT-2014) plus Group Discussion & Interview. The weights given will be as follows:
|Merit Score :||70%|
|Group Discussion :||10%|
|Personal Interview :||12%|
|Work Experienc :||3%|
|Academic Index :||5%|
Academic Index will consist of 10th standard + 12th standard + Graduation marks. Students who are appearing and have not completed the Graduation Degree, their academic index will depend on 10th standard + 12th standard + Graduation marks of earlier years (other than the Final year). Only students, whose examinations have been completed before June 2014 will be eligible for Admission subject to their final result is available latest by 31/09/2014.
9. Proposed Examination Centers for Written Exam LUMAT-2014 are Lucknow, Kanpur, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Bareilly, Noida/Delhi, Dehradun, Patna (Centers could be increased, decreased or changed at the sole discretion of the University without any prior notice)
1. Last Date for Generation of Bank Challan: April 20, 2014 (up to 03:00 PM)
2. Last Date for Depositing Application Fees: April 20, 2014 (Depends upon Bank Timings)
3. Last date for filling/completing Online Application Form: April 21, 2014.