Application deadline: Monday 18 November 2013
Open to: International Students
The School of Economics at The University of Queensland is offering a three-year scholarship, covering 50% of tuition fees to an international student completing Year 12 studies in Australia.
The scholarship will be awarded to an outstanding student seeking admission to the Bachelor of Economics (BEcon) program at The University of Queensland (UQ).
- International students completing Year 12 in Australia are eligible to apply.
- Criteria based on Year 12 results and broad academic achievement in Years 11 and 12.
- Previous study of economics at school or college is not required for enrolment in the BEcon program, nor for the scholarship.
- Short listed candidates may be required to attend an interview
- Further enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete and return the Application Form
Before submitting your application please make sure you include the following documents
- UQ School of Economics Scholarship Application Form
- A covering letter out lining your motivation to study Economics at The Univeristy of Queensland
- Your years 11 and 12 academic records
- A summary of extra-cirricular activities
For more details, visit: http://www.uq.edu.au/economics/year-12-onshore-international
December 3, 2013 10:32 pm
12th pass about 60%