The University of Sheffield is pleased to offer a range of scholarships to students from India who show exceptional academic potential and are starting their studies at the University of Sheffield in September 2014.
Various scholarships are available as below:
- Undergraduate Scholarships:
- Faculty Undergraduate Scholarships: Offers scholarships to all international students starting their studies in the Faculties of Engineering, Science, Arts, the School of Law and the Management School in September 2014
- Management International Scholarships 2014:а Offers Management Scholarships to Indian undergraduate students starting their studies in the Management School in September 2014. The scholarships are worth г1,500 per year each.
- Social Science International Scholarships 2014: Offers Social Science Scholarships to Indian undergraduate students starting their studies in September 2014 in any of the following departments: East Asian Studies, Economics, Education, Geography, Information School, Journalism, Politics, Sociological Studies, Town and Regional Planning. The scholarships are worth г1,500 per year each.
- India Merit Undergraduate Scholarships 2014 (г7,000): There are five India Merit Undergraduate Scholarships, available for Indian students starting their undergraduate degree studies in September 2014. Each scholarship is worth г7,000 per year of study for all undergraduate programmes except Medicine and Dentistry. Students of Medicine or Dentistry will only receive the scholarship in the first two years of study. The scholarships will take the form of a fee reduction.
- Postgraduate Scholarships
- India Sheffield Scholarships 2014: To all Indian students starting a Taught Masters programme in September 2014.
- India Merit Postgraduate Scholarships 2014 (г7,000): There are ten India Merit Postgraduate Scholarships 2014, available for Indian students starting their postgraduate taught masters degree studies in September 2014. Each scholarship is worth г7,000 of your postgraduate taught masters degree tuition fee per year, for one year of study. The scholarships will take the form of a tuition fee reduction.
- Management School – MSc and MBA scholarships: Our Management School offers MSc and MBA scholarships worth up to г2000. These scholarships will be awarded on merit.
For qualification and other details, visit the official site at: http://www.shef.ac.uk/international/countries/asia/south-asia/india/scholarships