VIT Business School is inviting applications for admission into their MBA Programme for the academic year 2014.
- The applicant for admission should be a Resident Indian National and should have graduated from colleges located in India. NRI and foreign nationals may contact the Direcor-Pg Admissions for details of admission
- A minimum of 60% is required in the qualifying full-time Bachelorís degree from a recognized University or Institution.
- Candidates appearing for the final examination to be held in April / May and whose results will be available on or before 15th August are also eligible for admission
- The Bachelorís Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must include a minimum of three years of regular education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent
- Consistent Academic Record in X and XII standard is required
- CAT / XAT / MAT / GMAT / CMAT score is essential
- Executive work experience is an advantage but not essential
- The candidate should studied in Regular / Full Time and Formal Education
- Candidates can apply online at www.bschool.vit.ac.in
- The short-listed candidates will undergo Written Test / Group Discussion.
- The Written Test / GD will be held at Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Madurai, Patna, Ranchi and Vellore.
- The selection for admission to both Chennai & Vellore Campuses will be made based on the merit of the candidate.
- The exact date, time and venue of the Written Test / GD will be intimated by post / mail
- The selected candidate shall pay an advance fee of Rs.10,000/- on the day of the Written Test / GD (Non refundable)
Fee Structure (For MBA / MBA(IB))
|Type||Fee (Per Annum)|
|Tuition Fee||Rs 1,82,000|
|Special Fees||Rs 65,000|
|Total Fees||Rs 2,47,000|
Note: One time payment of Admission Fee of Rs 5,000/- and caution deposit (refundable) of Rs 3,000/- will be extra. Foreign Trip – Overseas Experiential Learning (OELP) is compulsory for MBA (IB) students for which an advance of Rs 50,000/- should to be paid at the time of admission.
How to Apply: Apply online at: https://academics.vit.ac.in/online_application/mba2014/home.asp
- Students with valid CAT/XAT/GMAT score of 95 percentile and above are eligible for full fee waiver
- Students with valid CAT/XAT/GMAT score of 90 percentile and above are eligible for 50% tuition fee waiver
- Students with valid MAT score above 790 (791 to 800) are eligible for full fee waiver
- Students with valid MAT score in the range of 760 to 790 are eligible for 50% tuition fee waiver
Issue of Application form: 19th December 2013
Last date for Receipt of application forms: 15th March 2014
G.D. / Written Test: Will be notified later